Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Avoiding Blogger Burnout

Yeesh. I managed to survive for nearly 3 days without my laptop, such is the nature of easter holidays these days. I've been buried under a couple of other projects lately and I haven't even had time for a proper beer for the last few weeks, so it was good to be offline for a couple of days and to just chillout a bit. But back in Bordeaux today and slaving away over a hot laptop again.

I've had a couple of ideas for some posts that I'd been hoping to put together by now, but unlike my usual rants, there is some research to be done. Nothing academic like, but I want to look at certain economic and political events from 1910 to 1930 or so and see if there are any links that can be drawn.

What's weird at the moment is how the CPE situation went from 100 to 0 in a couple of days and I have some thoughts about that too. So stay tuned - I'll post when I need break from the other projects. Like now ;)

OK Now.

PS. I have a rather overzealous spam filter which killed 2 emails that were sent to me via Blogger - dunno if it was really spam or if it was important. If you did send me a mail and are wondering why I didn't reply, I've now reset my email to hotmail. Not the best solution, but it should be kinder than my personal spam filters.

No comments: