Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cut the Crap

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
The "Litany against Fear," Frank Herbert, Dune
Team America and Israel have fine tuned their timeline for the attack on Iran this last week, with Ehud and Tony passing through Washington, one can rest assured that the final pieces of the plan have been put in place.

Now is it too much to ask to fill the rest of us in on what that timeline is exactly? That means stop treating us like fools and start being honest about your intentions because we are sick of all the crap. Not that Iran is doing anything illegal, and we already know that Team America is not interested in a diplomatic settlement and has begun covert operations against Iran. So just tell us what you are doing and stop beating around the Bush already!

What I am asking for is that we are no longer treated like idiots by the powers that be - George, Ehud and Tony are cooking up plans that affect every single person on the planet, all the while pretending that they are acting in "our" best interest! They are not. They are fuckers of the highest order and we will stop them.

Why? Because we know what they are doing and we aren't gonna take it anymore. We are gonna take them down because we are fed up with their shit.

Revolt Now. Ok!

No comments: