Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Truth Will Set You Free: Global Jihad is now popularity contest

"I'll see your Osama and raise you an Al-Zarqawi" said George, "This is a high stakes game here."

"I'll bet my bogeyman is bigger than yours, you don't stand chance old boy" replied Tony.

"Aha, you are just playing for pennies here and unless you've got ace up your sleeve, I'll take your Al-Zaqwari and raise you an Ahmadinejad" said Ehud.

"I fold" Tony said dejectedly.

"I ain't no fool" George stammered, "I know when I am whipped and when to quit, but I ain't quitting until I got all them there terrorists."

"Ahmadinejad isn't a terrorist my dear chap..." Tony pointed out.

"Yeah well, whatever. Ehud amigo, I'll call you with as much Palestinian land as you can grab" continued George, glaring at Ehud.

Ehud lays down a full-house.

"Ha! I knew that you boys were virgins when it came to poker!" said George as he lays down his pair of jokers and takes a deep puff on his Cohiba.

Just when you thought things couldn't get anymore absurd: The Truth Will Set You Free: Global Jihad is now popularity contest

1 comment:

qrswave said...

That's funny!

Did you see Zarqawi's bloopers?

These people are amazing. Simply Amazing.