Thursday, November 02, 2006

Crocodile Tears


I can't exactly say I'm sad to see that the 'Groot Krokodil' has finally kicked the bucket. His current widow is going on about how he was a 'misunderstood man'. Haha. One has to wonder if Elize would have said the same thing.

If there is any justice in the universe, PW would be re-incarnated as a Palestinian so that he can he can get a taste of racial discrimination from the reverse angle. In fact, in a perfect universe, Ariel Sharon and PW Botha would be reborn as twins in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

PW was an unmitigated doos of the highest order. I had to grow up under the political dispensation overseen by this cretin and if I knew then what I know now I would have joined APLA too - at the age of 7, when he became PM in 1978.



Good riddance to bad rubbish.

OK Now.

3 comments:

moonbeam said...

hoor hoor/hoer

qrswave said...

my sentiments exactly!

Mercbird said...

I heard that Steve Erwin is a lot happier now that a 'groot krokedil' is on his way...