Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back on the Job

Wow it's only been two weeks that I've been back in SA and boy have I been rushing round. I managed to squeeze in a trip to Cape Town before starting work, and Cape Town rocks!

The job is more than interesting, it's also a rich source of new material. As I mentioned I want to take the blog into a new direction, but still retain the elemental focus of how to win a revolution and lose the plot.

Less French, more global, from a South African perspective though. When I get some more time I'll be able to fill in the gaps, but in the meantime read up on one of SA's more notorious gangsters:

So who is Stander anyway
?

OK Now.

5 comments:

peter said...

I will miss your views and reports on France (your coverage of the anti-CPE protestst last year was impressive and enlightening). I look forward to your view from and on South Africa. Red greetings, and keep up the good work!

jayzerz said...

Peter,

Come and visit us down South - things are far more interesting here!

meretricious said...

come on, get on with it! nothing for weeks...

jayzerz said...

yeah ok, will do. Had the flu and ias nasty.

jayzerz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.